Finding the right job . . . for the right person . . . at the right time!
What is the purpose of the Nominating Committee?
* To identify emerging leaders in the Parks and Recreation field
* To provide leadership for the association ARPA
What criteria does the Nominating Committee use in slating?
* Willingness to Lead form
* Previous ARPA board and committee experiences
* Number of years in ARPA. All candidates must have completed one year of membership.
* Professional and personal experience
* Desire to serve and go the extra mile
* Ability to assume and delegate authority
* Organization skills
What is the selection process and timing?
* The Nominating Committee works year round looking for potential candidates. Our official slate of officer must go out to the membership 60 days before our annual conference banquet.
What else should I know?
* The Nominating Committee needs to hear from YOU.
* We welcome all feedback from members so we can make informed decisions.
* Nominate yourself.
* Nominate your staff.
* Please submit all written feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Please know all information shared is kept confidential.