Oversee the planning, development, and supervision for the aquatics program at the Veterans Park Community Center indoor pool and the Aquatic Complex on Hwy 321.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Supervises a comprehensive multi-generational aquatics program
• Supervises, motivates and leads a large professional staff/ team
• Ensures excellent customer service at all times
• Prepares revenue/expense budgets, and operational plans for the indoor and outdoor pools
• Supervises aquatics program development, scheduling, implementation and evaluation to accomplish optimum use of the facility and dedicated resources, while meeting established goals and objectives
• Works closely with Program Director, Community Center Director, and Front Desk Supervisor to ensure Aquatics performance supports the operational goals of the facility
• Schedules, supervises, and evaluates full time, part time, seasonal, and volunteer staff
• Must be able to work variable shifts, evenings & weekends.
• Knowledge and working familiarity with computer programs, scheduling software, social media and office equipment.
• Ability to supervise children, youth, and adults.
Full Job Description can been viewed at www.cabotparks.comHow to apply: Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org